2016 Postdoctoral Fellowship in Studying Complex Systems
The James S. McDonnell Foundation (JSMF) has posted updated guidelines for the 2016 Postdoctoral Fellowship Award program in Studying Complex Systems.
-The JSMF Fellowship is designed to provide students with an opportunity to seek potential postdoctoral research opportunities on the basis of the student’s interest and desire to obtain additional skills and experience that will further their pursuit of careers in complex systems science.
-$200,000 USD to be expended in 2-3 years
-JSMF could support up to 10 Fellowships each year
– This fellowship is intended for Ph.D. students with theoretical and/or experimental training in Complex Systems Science that anticipate completing their graduate training in late 2016 or in 2017.
– Applicants should not have already identified a postdoctoral position and a postdoctoral research mentor.
– Candidates from any country are eligible to apply.
– JSMF Fellowships can only be used to support postdoctoral training at a qualified institution.
– Applications and letters of support will be accepted online beginning May 1, 2016.
– The deadline to submit all application materials is June 30, 2016, 15:59 CDT (20:59 UTC).